There are several reports that can assist you in finding unapplied payments. (Each example below has been run for the date 8/19/2014 through 8/19/2014.)
Transactions Search Report
- Point to Transactions and click Search.
- Enter a Transaction Date or a range of Transaction Dates.
- From the Special Search drop-down, choose Payments w/Unapplied Amt Remaining.
- Click Submit.
Any unapplied payments will display on the report and can be investigated by clicking the Family Name or by clicking the Pencil (Edit) icon. Whenever possible, be sure to link the unapplied payment to a fee.
Paid Fees Report
- Point to Reports and click All Reports > Paid Fees.
- Enter a Date or range of dates.
- Set Show Detail to Yes.
- Point to Reports and click All Reports > Revenue Summary.
- Enter a date or range of dates.