Watch a (1:16) video tutorial on Adding Leads and Moving Families
In addition to moving an individual family to the Lead File, Jackrabbit offers the option of moving groups of inactive families to the Lead File based on specific criteria.
To mass move/archive inactive families from your Jackrabbit database to the Lead File:
- Go to Families > Lead File.
- In the left menu, choose Mass Archive.
- Define which inactive families you'd like to archive (move out of your Jackrabbit database into your Lead File) by selecting criteria including:
Families Created Prior to a specific date
Families that have not had a student enrolled since a specific date (looks at Class enrollments only)
Families that have not had a transaction since a specific date
Families Imported on a specific date
Balance (Zero Balance Only, Zero & Credit Balances Only, Credit Balances Only, Balance > 0, Any Balance)
Include Problem Accounts Yes or No
- Click Next.
- In the Mass Archive to Lead File pop-up window, select Preview to Archive.
- Preview the list and check rows/uncheck rows as needed. Only checked family rows will move to the Lead File.
- Click Confirm List.
- Click Export to File to export the data to Excel. This step is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
- After exporting to Excel, click Perform the Move to the Lead File.
- Click OK.