This option is most often used to delete fees that were posted in error when using Transactions > Post Group Fees, Transactions > Post Annual Fees, and Transactions > Post Late Fees.
It's not possible to use this function to delete ePayments, fees that are fully or partially linked to payments; or tuition fees posted using Post Tuition Fees or Post Tuition Fees by Total Hours.
Use Transactions > Search to confirm the incorrectly posted transactions before using Delete Transactions.
- Point to Transactions and click Delete Transactions.
- Enter Search Criteria to tell Jackrabbit what transactions you want to delete. Date From / Through reflect the date you listed as the Trans Date - not necessarily the date you posted the fee.
- Click Get Count.
- Jackrabbit opens a window that indicates how many transactions will be deleted.
- Click Return.
- Click Submit.
- In the Are you sure you want to delete transactions? pop-up box, click OK.
- Jackrabbit opens a window confirming the fees have been deleted and family balances have been updated.