Your organization should assign a System Administrator and ensure that all permissions are activated for their User ID.
Duties of the System Administrator include the following:
- Having a clear understanding of all aspects of Jackrabbit - how information is entered into the database and where it is located once entered.
- Training the organization's staff members in Jackrabbit.
- Coordinating support requests with Jackrabbit's Support Team and distributing responses.
- Having a working knowledge of the organization structure - staffing, procedure, accounting practices, class set-up, etc.
- Understanding system users - how to create, revoke, un-revoke, etc.
- Understanding the needs of the organization's clients and their use of Jackrabbit's online registration and portal.
- Keeping abreast of Jackrabbit enhancements and training staff as needed.