The naming of classes should be tailored to your organization, however, Jackrabbit recommends that you consider including the Class Name, Time, and Day and that you maintain the same format throughout.
For your reference, we've listed some naming tips and examples.
- In general, keep class names under 30 characters.
- Avoid special characters such as * & ! @ or "".
- Keep in mind that Jackrabbit sorts classes alphabetically and searches classes from the starting character.
Class Name Examples
- South - Toddlers - M, W, F
- 0 - Infants - Pandas - Full Time
- Mothers Morning Out - T, Th 8am