Arlington Dance Place - www.ArlingtonDancePlace.com uses their Category codes to group classes on different webpages, then further group them by type of dance.
- The Parent Portal login is found under Classes > Log in to your Account
- Go to Classes and select a program, for example, "Young Dancers".
- On this page, you'll see they have grouped the Young Dancers classes further by type. They have provided descriptive text above each table explaining that type
Center Stage Dance Academy - www.CenterStageDA.com organizes their classes by Program.
- From the navigation, choose "Registration" and you will be taken to a page with several class listings tables filtered by Program (their Cat1).
- Each program lists text description of the program, and the Jackrabbit table is underneath. All sorted by Day, then StartTime.
- presented and designed by Adam at PlugYou sites (see our Website Developer Referrals page).
Miller Street Dance Academy - www.MillerStreetDanceAcademy.com has two separate locations, and organizes their dance classes by DAY of the week.
- From their home page, choose "Registration" under either the Providence Road Location or Baxter Village Location in the main navigation.
- The Registration page contains information on how to enroll for newcomers and returning customers, including our free Parent Portal video.
- The Class Listing table for each location is further down on that page, and their webmaster has created "tabs" for each Day of the week.
- On each "Day" tab, the Class Listing table is sorted by Start Time.
- They close online registration/enrollment toward the end of each Session, so occasionally there are no class listings tables shown.
The Industry Dance Academy - www.TheIndustryDanceAcademy.com uses their Category 3 to create separate tables. Website design by Modevfy.
- Their portal login is in the header, accessible from every page.
- Under "Programs", choose Studio Program, for example. You are taken to a page with multiple class listings tables filtered by Category 3.
- Under "Schedule", choose Events. You are taken to a page where the Event Calendar is embedded.