- Point to Tools and click Search User Activity.
- Use the Search Criteria page to select dates, specific users, an event*, and / or a description.
- Click Submit.
*An event is the label given to an activity performed by a user. For example when a user drops a student from a class, Jackrabbit labels that action with an event name "JT_DropStudent".
- Select From / Through dates ONLY to search for all users for a range of dates.
- Use a keyword to search with the Event criteria, for example "drop" or "delete".
- Use the links in the activity to get information on the Family, Student, or Class involved in the action: