KidsU - www.KidsU.com is a large multi-state, multi-region, multi-sport business.
- Select a Location from the Classes or Camps menu in the main navigation.
- Their webmaster has re-styled the tables and they are presented by program in a clean, organized layout.
- Select Birthday Parties in the main navigation, select a Location, and the page will provide party information. Choose "View Available Parties and book online" to reach their Events calendar, filtered for that specific location only.
Kids Are Tops - www.KidsAreTops.com is a multi-sport facility.
- Parent Portal is in the footer of every page, called "Client Login Area".
- Select Tumble Bunnies banner (or Gymnastics, etc) across the top. Scroll down for the class listing table.
- Classes are grouped by program using their Cat1 and Cat2 codes.
- Their webmaster has added text boxes to the left of each table, and color coded the tables for distinction among programs.
Salem Gymnastics & Swim - www.SalemGym.com is a multi-sport facility offering gymnastics, swim, cheer, and martial arts.
- Hover over "Account" in the header and you'll see they have a page explaining how to Register, and also a page to Login to the Parent Portal.
- Classes are grouped by program using their Cat1, Cat1, and Cat3 codes. For example, under "Classes" select Gymnastics > Gymnastics 1-5 years which takes you to a page that explains this program and contains several class listings tables that are grouped by Session as well as level. The tables are "hidden" under clickable tabs based on the SESSION. Click a tab and the table appears.
Stouffville Academy - www.StouffvilleAcademy.com offers Dance, Music, Drama, and Summer Camps.
- The Portal is highly visible and accessible in the top middle of every page.
- Choose your discipline from the Schedule dropdown or from the icons on the home page.
- Each discipline (Cat1) has its own webpage complete with class listings tables organized by specific program level (Cat2).
- Also, by going to Registration > Online Registration, they have provided instructions for using the Registration form, along with billing information.