If a class if full (has met its MaxSize number on the Class Summary tab) and has availability on its Waitlist (MaxWait on the Class Summary tab), an organization can choose to add students to a waitlist. If an opening becomes available, students can be enrolled into the class from the class' Waitlist.
Add a Student to a Waitlist
- Locate the Class record and navigate to the Waitlist tab.
- Click the Add to Waitlist button.
- In the search window, filter your search by student first or last name.
- Click the Waitlist link next to the appropriate student(s).
- Click OK to verify the waitlisting.
The student now shows on the Waitlist tab of the class record.