Contacts in Jackrabbit can be a parent, a grandparent, or any caregiver. Their information is added and stored in the Family record.
The Contact Listing report provides you with a list of contacts based on filters (Search Criteria) you select.
You can find this report in the Reports menu. Go to Reports > Families/Students >Families > Contact Listing.
- Customize the list of contacts with several optional filters including: type of contact (Primary, Billing, Authorized), ability to log into Parent Portal, and status of mass email opt-out.
- Send an email to all, or only some, of the families directly from the report results.
If you use this report frequently, make it a Favorite Report for quick and easy access!
You would like to find family contacts who are authorized to log into the Parent Portal, but who have never logged in, and send them an email to encourage them to start using the Portal.
To create this report use these two search filters:
- Family Status = Active
- Can Login to Portal = Yes
The report results will include all contacts that have Allow to login to Parent Portal selected in their Contact record. Sort the Last Login column to group all contacts who have never logged into their Portal. Select those families using the checkbox in the Email All column to send them an email encouraging them to log in.
You can filter your list of contacts using any or all of the Search Criteria and Jackrabbit will compile a report of contacts who meet ALL of the criteria chosen.
The report results can be further customized with the ability to show or hide columns of information, sort columns, or modify column width.
- Email directly from the report results. Use the checkbox in the Email All column to select the contacts you would like to email. Click the Email button to open the Jackrabbit email editor and select an email template or create a new email message. A history of this email is kept in the Family record, Misc tab> View Sent Emails for 365 days.
- Click the Show/Hide Columns button, to select which columns of information you want displayed.
- Select Apply to have these selections applied to only the report you are currently viewing.
- Select Apply & Save to have these selections applied and saved for your User ID. When logged in as your User ID, you will see only the columns of information you chose previously. Other Users will see the columns they selected and saved, which may differ from yours.