Until staff availability is created, all hours in the Day View Calendar schedule appear grey.
If the Instructor setting on a staff member's record (Summary tab) is set to No they will NOT appear on the calendar Day View.
- Instructor standard hours (Availability) are designated with a white background on the Daily View.
- Exceptions to usual work hours are indicated in the color designated in the color column of the Staff Exceptions area.
- Time outside of the instructor's standard hours appears in grey.
- Instructor availability does not impact or prevent the scheduling/creating of classes.
- Instructor availability and exceptions do not interact with the Time Clock.
See the Class Calendars / Schedules topic for additional details.