Hours of Operation ensures students will only be scheduled in classes while you are open. It is important to set up Hours of Operation in your database to reflect your business hours, especially if you allow families to register online or enroll through the Parent Portal.
From the Tools menu > Edit Settings, select Hours of Operation from the left menu.
- Click the Add New button.
- Select a Location from the drop-down list or start typing the name of the location. If all Locations have the same hours, select All Locations.
- Click on the first day of the week your center is open to activate the time drop-down.
- Select the time you open and close for each day.
- Click on the next day of the week your center is open. Jackrabbit will automatically populate the same open and close time you selected in the previous step. You can adjust as needed.
- Repeat step 5 for each day you are open.
- Click the Add button to save.