- Point to Transactions and select Post Student Tuition Fees.
- Select your choices under Search Criteria, Settings and Duplicate Fee Detection.
- Select Preview Tuition Fees.
- In the Preview screen, note that students with incomplete schedule or attendance details are highlighted in blue. These students may require closer examination prior to submitting a batch. To see the Student record, click the Student's First Name. To see the Family record, click the Student's Last Name.
- Uncheck the Post checkbox for any tuition that you do not want included in the batch posting.
- When satisfied with the preview, select Post Fees.
The fees will post to each family's transactions page, and a results screen will display. View the posted fees by clicking View All Tuition Fee Transactions Posted for this Batch.
- Attendance dates are required.
- When Rate Based On = Scheduled Attendance, Actual Attendance, or Actual Outside of Attendance the date range checks attendance, schedules, and Tuition Rates to see time records and if the rate is current. .
- When Rate Based On = Fixed, the dates are used to check Tuition Rate From and Through dates. A rate that is not valid during the posting dates will not bill.
- Check for Failed Signouts at the close of each day and correct any issues so tuition will post properly each cycle.
- If Tuition Cycle is left blank, Jackrabbit will calculate all active student tuition rates at the same time.
- Students with future enrollment dates are excluded from the batch.
- Use Duplicate Fee Detection to avoid duplicate postings.
- Point to Transactions and select Delete Tuition Fees to delete a tuition batch posted in error.
- Create Favorite for Post Student Tuition Fees to make posting tuition quick and easy!