Family sold gift wrap and received a $35 credit toward tuition. They currently have a $100 tuition fee posted to their account.
- Ensure you are viewing the correct family. Click the Payment button
- Change the Pmt Type to Account Credit.
- A warning pop-up will display, If Pmt Type value is NOT equal to 'Payment', the following reports will NOT balance: Paid Fees Summary and Revenue Summary. This is to advise you that the payment will not be included in these reports. Click OK.
- Select Fundraiser (for example) from the Method drop-down list. See Drop-down Lists if you have not yet created this payment method drop-down value.
- Add a Pmt Amount for the credit (35).
- Click the Apply Amt field for the tuition fee(s).
- Save Payment.
The fundraising credit is added and linked to the tuition fee of $100. The fee still has a pink Date Paid field because it was only partially paid. The family now owes only $65 for March tuition ($100 - less the fundraising credit).