The Clock allows staff, parents, and other caregivers to time stamp their 'in/out' time of your facility. Administrative staff can quickly and easily determine the staff and students currently onsite. Each staff person, parent, and caregiver will have their own PIN number to use with the Clock.
Logging in to the Clock takes place on the same login page you use to access your Jackrabbit database. When your Clock ID is entered, only the clock will launch.
Before logging in to the Clock, make sure you have a Clock ID. See our Help section on how to Set Up the Clock.
Launch the Clock
- Go to the Jackrabbit Login Page: https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/Login
- Enter a Clock User ID and Password.
- Select a Location, if applicable.
- Click Launch Clock.
Each time you launch the clock it opens a new clock session. Clock sessions are designed to stay open and will not automatically time out after a period of inactivity like regular IDs.
Do not bookmark your clock session. Always launch the clock from https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/Login.
Your Clock session will stay active provided that:
- your internet remains connected.
- the same Clock ID is not logged in using a different device.
- another Jackrabbit ID does not sign in using the same device and browser where the clock is launched.