Many childcare organizations offer the option for drop-ins. This might be for scenarios such as an open gym session or drop-in daycare. Note: this is only available for Class-based billing.
- If your database is set to Class-based billing where a drop-in "pass" is used the same day it is purchased, use Jackrabbit's Store to help you sell and track these flexible enrollment options.
- Since the student is attending a single class, tracking isn’t necessary. The drop-in “pass” is used the same day it's purchased. Use Jackrabbit to help you sell and track these flexible enrollment options!
Set up Drop-ins in Jackrabbit
Jackrabbit’s Store can be used to sell drop-in passes quickly and easily.
- Add a Category 1 value of ‘Drop-in’ to help with revenue reporting.
- Go to Store (menu) > Add Item to create a store item with the price for an individual class. Note: you may need to create multiple ‘drop-in’ items for classes with different durations and or prices.
- Sell the store item when a student drops in.
An alternative to selling drop-ins (pay as you go) is to sell punch cards (pay for all visits upfront). Learn how to Sell and Track Punch Cards in Jackrabbit.