In Tools > Online Web Registration > Settings, there are 3 options available for you to control how new customers select schedule times when enrolling. A Schedule Template is an option of days/times that fall within the Class meet times but may not be for all days/hours the class is open. See Schedule Templates.
With the Do Not Auto Enroll - By Request Only option, customers may request classes but are not automatically enrolled. No scheduled days/times are requested - just the class.
- The Class Search area on your Registration Form will say Request Classes.
- The email notification to parents says Requested Class.
- The saved registration form (Family's Misc tab - View Registrations button) will say Requested Class.
- A notification email is sent to your designated school administrator(s) and a dashboard alert shows that a registration/request has been received.
- Review the class request, then enroll them in the schedule decided upon.