Fixed rates charge the same flat fee amount, minus any discounts, each time you post tuition. Whether you post daily, weekly, monthly, or any other time frame - the same fixed amount will always be charged. Student attendance from the clock and their scheduled number of days are not taken into account.
- Point to Tools and click on Edit Settings on the menu bar
- Select Tuition Rates from the menu on the left.
- Click the Add Tuition Rate button.
- Fill in the Rate details and Save.
Fixed Rate Details
- Tuition Rate Name: This will be visible on account Statements: name it something meaningful to both you and the parents (30 character limit).
- Tuition Cycle: This groups students together when you post Tuition Fees. A simple way to think of it is "How often do families get billed for attendance?" Go to Tools > Edit Settings > Drop-down Lists to add, edit or delete values.
- Rate Based On: Fixed
- Tuition Rate: (Amount): This is the dollar amount that the rate charges.