Contact's PIN codes are located on the Contact record. Contacts should not share a PIN. Each contact should be assigned their own PIN.
Adding Contacts and Working with PINs
Caregivers, grandparents, baby-sitters, etc. who regularly pick up a student should be added to the family record as a Contact and assigned their own PIN.
- Find the family and click the Add Contact button.
- Enter the Contact's First Name and Last Name.
- Select the applicable Type.
- Enter any additional information as needed and click Save.
- To add or edit the PIN, click the Manage PIN button.
- To add or update assigned students for the PIN, click the Manage Pickups button.
- Clear the checkbox for siblings if necessary. Click the Add Additional Pickups button to search for other students the contact is authorized to pickup if needed.