Watch a (0:47) video tutorial on Adding, Assigning, and Deleting Staff - Delete a Staff Member / Instructor
- Point to Staff in the menu bar and click List All Staff.
- In the resulting list, click the name of the staff member you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the upper left.
- Click Yes in the Delete Staff pop-up window. Tip: It is a Jackrabbit Best Practice to set a staff member's status to inactive instead of deleting them. This preserves time entries and class assignments instead of permanently deleting the information.
- The staff member's record is permanently deleted, click OK.
Deleting a Staff record does NOT delete the staff member from the Instructor tab of any classes they were assigned to. Deleting an Instructor from a specific class must be done from the Class Instructor tab.