Before immunizations can be tracked for any student you must set the default immunization requirements for your facility.
- Point to Tools and select Edit Settings then click on Immunizations / Reqs. from the left hand menu.
- Click the Add Immunization / Requirement button.
- Select a Category (Immunization or Medical Requirement).
- Enter a Name, Description, and Due Dates. (Example: For an immunization due at 6 months and 18 months, enter a 6 in the first field and a 18 in the second field.
- Click Save.
Saved immunization and requirement templates remain listed under Tools > Edit Settings > Immunizations / Reqs.
- Order the templates by adding a number in the Order column. Save Changes then Refresh the screen to see the updated order.
- Delete a requirement using the trash can icon.
- Edit a requirement by making the changes in the appropriate columns then Save Changes.