If you plan to use Jackrabbit's Online Web Registration, be sure that you are aware of what ePayment options you’ll be offering (credit card &/or bank draft) and that you’ve updated your Jackrabbit settings accordingly.
By doing this, you’ll prevent a customer from entering a card number for a card type you do not accept, as well as prevent them from entering bank account details if you do not accept bank drafts.
- Point to Tools in the menu bar and select Credit Card/Bank Account Settings.
- Confirm that your Cards Accepted and Allow 3 credit cards per family/account selections are correct.
- Scroll down to the section for Online Web Registration Settings.
- Set Credit Card Required to Yes, No or Optional. Setting this to No will hide the credit card information fields on your Web Registration Form. Note: This field is disabled if your database is not set up for ePayments.
- Set Bank Account Required to Yes, No or Optional. Setting this to No will hide the bank account fields on your web registration form. Note: This field is disabled if your database is not set up for ePayments.
- When both Credit Card Required and Bank Account Required are set to Yes, set Credit Card and Bank Account Required to either Only One Required or Both Required.
- Save Changes.