If you already have your family and student information in another software system, we can assist you in importing it into your Jackrabbit database at no charge. Please see our Imports page for additional information on this process. Contact our Imports Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To manually enter your existing family data, and whenever you need to add a new family to your database, the most efficient method is to use the Quick Registration/Add Family form. This form is essentially the same as the Web Registration Form your parents will use to register from your website, but this form is used internally by your staff. Settings for the Quick Registration form follow the settings you choose for your Web Registration Form from the Tools menu > Online Web Registration Settings.
When you are getting started, it is not necessary to customize the Web Registration/Quick Registration form; however, at a later time, it can be edited to include the fields that are important to your organization (See the Web Registration Form topic for details on editing and customizing your registration form).
- Point to Families in the menu bar, then click Quick Registration/Add Family.
- Enter the information for the Family and Student(s). Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
- Post Enrollment Fees (one-time fees or prorated tuition for the current billing cycle) or click Cancel if you want to post fees at a later time. Record payment or Close Window.
- After you've posted fees (or clicked Close Window), you're directed to the newly created Family's Summary page. Take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the tabs for the Family. For example, the Transactions tab lists the fees and payments posted to the family.
The details of the Quick Registration are saved to the family's record and are viewable from the Misc tab > View Registrations.
After you have completed the Quick Registration form, there are several ways to schedule students. Each is briefly described below.
- Click Weekly View on the Executive Dashboard to view the Class Calendar. Hover over a class and click Schedule Existing Student or Register New Students.
- Click Schedule Student from the Class Summary tab.
- Click Schedule from the Family Summary tab.
- Click Add Schedule from the Student page.
- Point to Students in the menu bar and click List Active Students or List All Students. Click Schedule.